Future tense: Five trends that will change the way we work
BT have identified five important workplace trends that both the public and private sector will need to take into account over the next ten years.
- The technology gap between generations
- The rise of the ‘coffice’
- The decline of the nine to five working day
- How we need face to face communication to satisfy our ‘inner caveman’
- The workplace implications of personal connectivity.
For a detailed analysis of these trends and practical suggestions about how to respond, download this whitepaper.